How to Preach the Kamasutra Fundamentals
Preach the Kamasutra on love-making well or let it be. Here are basic steps to a good Kamasutra Sermon, or any interesting little lecture, sermon, or talk for that matter.
You must prepare enough . . . what that means depends on who you are.
- Get into a passage to preach so that you may not disappoint the listeners. What about this?
The thighs of the darlings
are interlaced and squeeze each other in rhythm.
She crosses her thighs
or rolls each one inward,
thus greatly strengthening her female organ's grip.
Your darling traps and milks your penis with her vagina -
When she uses it, a woman should simply hold the lock.
There are many more passages to make very clear. You may want to study the benfit of each. And when it is time to preach you could go through your notes for the previous year to find themes and methods to preach.
- Interpret the chosen Kamasutra passage from reading the text closely. For exegesis Dr. Brad Braxton looks at the text from a few angles to get a well rounded view (in another setting). He moves on to an analysis where he carefully examines and looks at exactly what is said. For example, what does it means that she rolls each thigh inward? Actually, it refers to a lying-down position (previous page) where the woman fastens her grip, "holds the lock".
- Get a theme for the Kamasutra sermon - What is the point of your sermon? What does the chosen passage claim, or what views lie at the bottom of it? And what do the people want to do as a result of hearing the sermon? That matters.
One point in semonising on top of the quotation above - and many other passages - is that it shows strength. And much strength attracts youths far and wide.
- Write the Kamasutra sermon - Using the theme and the exegesis, write the sermon. Structure your sermon in a way that makes sense. Do not get awfully confusing. Build from bottom and it may succeed.
- Polish the Kamasutra Sermon - You may actually edit the sermon. Condense the sermon by getting rid of words that are redundant. At the end it reads perhaps just like poetry (above). You also want to get rid of theological concepts that might be hard to understand. You don't have to dumb down the content, but state whatever you have to say in a clear way.
- Practice the Kamasutra Sermon - Go over the sermon in your mind and then perhaps some parts can be made more clear. You will also gain a greater command of your sermon.
- Preach the Kamasutra Sermon with some confidence - Go ahead. You have an interesting and informative sermon, and you have an idea of how the people should respond to the sermon.
Trying to Improve
Do not make a big fool of yourself: One way to get no helpful feedback is to ask people for feedback on your Kamasutra sermon without giving the individual some idea of how to evaluate that delightful sermon.
Be smart and seek out professional or sensible evaluations.
Consider the sermon preparation process from a larger view, including the full diet of sermons that you are giving.
Improvise at Times
One might question whether solid sermon-preaching practice is necessary, and how far it is truly needed to improve a Kamasutra sermon presentation by practising it.
Someone: "I tried to "practice" my preaching just as I practiced my trumpet."
Anyway, there are quite basic ideas to grasp first, and it could be a good starting point to have at least some of them memorised and ready, so they come easily to mind at bedtime or otherwise Take some of those fundamentals and improvise on them. There are many options, preferably playful ones and jazzy riffs - You may follow the text closely in this practice and then improvise with increasing freedom that goes along with increasing mastery of the skills involved. Enlarge on that and be favourably allied with sensible imagination as you develop.
Five things your audience may want from your preaching efforts
Here are a few of the primary things that a listener may want from a Kamasutra sermon.
- One guiding idea carried through. Add supporting thoughts around it as you may.
- What is taught should be something to take home, at least one thing to take home, preferably the main point of the Kamasutra sermon. What is taught should be something to apply at home.
- Do not bore listeners. Talking and doing are different. Boring the people may amount to bad goings and discredit of the Kamasutra itself. If you do not make the material exciting you could be doing something wrong. Something is wrong when a reasonably connected member who has come to hear a word is made drowsy and falls asleep. You should avoid happenings like that.
- Know Your Sermon, practice what you preach.
- Make use of illustrations that do not confuse and that others can understand. Clarify what needs to be clarified and what else appears to be sensible. And don't waste those 150 hours on mere words.
A human being is a sexual being, a result of love-making. Before you die, make sure you know how to enjoy life as well. Enjoy it as a sexual being too. At least you are free to try, hopefully. We die soon enough. In the meantime - do not get all tamed by others.